Monday, September 15, 2014

If Scotland Goes: 'A Mistake As Big As The Great Depression'

I am a freelance journalist focusing on business and finance, particularly in Asia, the Middle East and Africa. I'm the former editor of Asiamoney magazine in Hong Kong, and former investment editor of the Australian Financial Review newspaper in Sydney, Australia. I live in London but have spent most of my professional life in Asia Pacific. Aside from Forbes, I write for the Financial Times, Euromoney, Institutional Investor, Euroweek and many other business and finance publications. I've won several industry awards, most recently the Citi journalism award for excellence for personal finance in 2013, my third Citi award in three years.Outside of business and finance, I'm a regular feature writer for publications including Discovery Channel Magazine and The Australian Way. My book "No More Worlds to Conquer", based on interviews with Apollo astronauts and other adventurers, and asking how you move on with your life when you've walked on the moon, will be published by The Friday Project, a HarperCollins imprint, in spring 2015.

Contact Chris Wright

The author is a Forbes contributor. The opinions expressed are those of the writer.

No comments :

Post a Comment